The Vehicle Maintenance Log is now available in the AppStore!
The Vehicle Maintenance Log is an elegant, yet simple solution to help you keep track of those traditional vehicle milestones; ie. oil changes, coolant levels, brake service, tire rotation, transmission service and engine maintenance. Make individual entries for each service, recording your mileage, date of service and unique entry notes. Why over complicate it with features you don’t need or an interface you can’t use? Export (via email) a complete vehicle service report as a CSV file that you can import into any spreadsheet.
- Now supports unlimited vehicles
- Supports both landscape and portrait orientations
- Interface enhancements
- CSV export has been updated
- Manage the 6 traditional service indicators for each vehicle; Oil, Coolant, Brakes, Tires, Transmission and Engine
- Record mileage, date of service and unique notes for each entry
- Smaller memory footprint, more efficient code
- Current vehicle list; Acura, Alfa Romeo, AMC, Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Caterham, Chevrolet, Citroen, Chrysler, Daewoo, Datsun, Daihatsu, Dodge, Eagle, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Geo, GMC, Holden, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Koenigsegg, Lamborghini, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Lotus, Maserati, Mazda, McLaren, Mercedes, Mercury, MG, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Opel, Panoz, Peugeot, Plymouth, Pontiac, Porsche, Proton, Renault, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Sylva, Tesla, Toyota, Triumph, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, and Volvo
Want to see it in action? Check out this YouTube video!
Scarnegie Interactive, LLC
Skills | Technologies:
- User Interface
- Objective C